It’s time to embrace the future! AI is shaking up how to manage contracts across all business functions. From legal and procurement to HR and finance, AI improves outcomes when used properly. But to get good results, you first need to understand AI’s risks, benefits, capabilities, and limitations.
Join this webcast for an interactive discussion about the practical realities, opportunities, and risks of AI for CLM. Explore how Generative AI can enhance efficiency, reliability, and cost-effectiveness in legal operations.
You will learn about:
- How Generative AI for contracts works, enabling you to work smarter, mitigate risks, and make decisions with unparalleled efficiency.
- How AI affects legal and legal ops roles, and why we still need humans in the mix.
- Why the notion of a universal “best” Large Language Model (LLM) is misguided and how tailoring AI to your unique contract needs is the key to success.
- The pros and cons of AI trained on internal databases versus leveraging public LLMs.
- The important role of security, reliability, and cost-effectiveness when leveraging AI for contracts.
Register for free here: