Last Revision Date: August 2, 2023
Integreon is committed to and fully complies with the requirements for international transfers of data in the United States including the U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and, additionally, as set out in data protection legislation in the EU and UK. Integreon’s participation in the Privacy Shield can be found in the Privacy Shield List here.
AFFILIATE, PARTNER AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Data” is any information that relates to you and that identifies you either directly from that information or indirectly, by reference to other information that We have access to. Integreon collects Personal Information in order to provide you with enhanced features such as customized content, access to special sections on Our website, or e-mail delivery of blog posts. Further, this Personal Information will enable Us to respond to your requests, to communicate with you, to support or enhance your relationship with Us, and improve Our services. Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION INTEGREON ACTIVELY COLLECTS
- When you choose to register with Our Site for newsletters or white papers or when you choose to participate in an online forum, contest, sweepstakes, survey or voting procedure, We may collect Personal Information that includes, but is not limited to, your name, position or role, company name, physical mailing address, your email address, and phone number(s). We may also ask you to provide Us with demographic. information or information regarding your interests, hobbies or similar information.
- When you attend trade shows, conferences or other events, We may collect Personal Information that includes, but is not limited to, your name, position or role, company, address, email address, work address, and phone numbers.
- We may provide you the opportunity to e-mail a friend an invitation to join the Site. The e-mail addresses you supply Us for such activity will be used to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send you or your friend any other e-mail communications.
- When you visit the careers section of the website or register your interest in working for Us, you may be asked to provide your email address, residence, education, work experience and other similar information.
- If you access one or more of Integreon’s web-based technology platforms, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information in order to access those web–based services.
- When you contact an Integreon sales executive or an Integreon sales executive contacts you, we may collect your contact information, your job title, and information related to the opportunity that was discussed or related opportunities.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION INTEGREON PASSIVELY COLLECTS: COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
This Site, Integreon’s online services, applications, platforms, email messages, and advertisements, if any, may use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information about you. A cookie is a small data file stored on the web browser on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie associates the identification numbers built into the cookie with information about you that you have provided to Us. This association allows Us to recognize you when you arrive at our website. Other technologies tell Us where on our website you have visited, counts how many users visited certain web pages within Our website, and measures the effectiveness of advertisements, if any, and web searches. Please see our Cookies Policy at Cookies Policy for further information.
LIMITATIONS ON USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Affiliates: Integreon may share any or all of your Personal Information with and among Our affiliated or related entities, including Integreon affiliates located in the EU and elsewhere. These affiliated companies will use your Personal Information only to accomplish the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected. Any onward transfer of your Personal Information may also be done to allow these entities to offer you information about their businesses, products or services that may be of interest to you, or for other lawful business purposes. Integreon Managed Solutions Limited acts as the representative of Integreon in relation to UK GDPR matters. If you wish to contact Integreon in relation to any issues related to Integreon processing personal data which is subject to UK GDPR, you can contact our UK representative at DPO@integreon.com.
Accountability for Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties): If Integreon transfers information to a third party that is acting as its agent, Integreon will require the third party to have adequate privacy protection as is required by the relevant Privacy Shield Principles or under other data protection laws. With respect to onward transfers, Integreon remains liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if Our agent processes personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless Integreon proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
OPTING OUT: HOW YOU CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event you decide that you want to opt out from Integreon’s use of your Personal Information that you previously provided to Integreon, you may opt out of Our use of your Personal Information by using the “Contact Us” option at http://www.integreon.com/contact-us/.
Additionally, you can contact Us regarding exercising the following rights:
- Change or correct data
- Delete data
- Object to or restrict the use of certain personal data
- Request access to your data
INTEGRITY, PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website is not intended for use by children. Integreon does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use this website. Integreon encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
Where EU GDPR or UK GPDR applies, the processing of Personal Information of children under the age of 18 will be carried out in accordance with EU GDPR or UK GDPR.
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION ENFORCEMENT POWERS
As a Privacy Shield participating organization, Integreon is subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission. Under the Federal Trade Commission Act, an organization’s failure to abide by commitments to implement the Privacy Shield Principles may be challenged as deceptive by the FTC. The FTC has the power to prohibit such misrepresentations through administrative orders or by seeking court orders.
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) Compliance
California residents have been afforded new rights under the CCPA/CPRA. Specifically, a California resident has the right to:
- Request disclosure of Integreon’s business data collection and sales practices, including the categories of personal information that Integreon has collected, the source of the information, Integreon’s use of the information, and if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
- Request a copy of the specific personal information collected about them during the 12 months before their request (such request can only be made twice in a 12-month period).
- Have such information deleted (with exceptions).
- Request that personal information not be sold to or shared with third parties, if applicable.
- Correct inaccurate personal information.
- Limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information collected about them.
- Not be discriminated against if rights are exercised.
Personal information, erasure, third-party sharing restrictions and limiting the purposes for the use of sensitive information requests may be emailed to DPO@integreon.com. Alternatively, such requests can be made by calling the following toll-free number: +1 (866) 312-7023. If you choose to exercise your rights, Integreon will not discriminate against you in any way.
In the past twelve months since the policy effective date, Integreon has collected the following categories of personal data, including personal data that would be considered sensitive information under the CPRA: contact information, government IDs (sensitive information), cookies, financial information (sensitive information), social security numbers (sensitive information), health information (sensitive information), information on race, gender, and ethnicity (sensitive information), and professional, educational, and employment information. The source of all of these categories’ personal information is either from (i) law firm or corporate clients for whom Integreon processes data on behalf of (almost always electronically); (ii) Integreon’s human resources department via the receipt of resumes and job applications on the Integreon website as well as the receipt of updated information during the annual employee benefits renewal process or through emails communicating life changes to the human resources department; (iii) and Integreon’s marketing department via cookies on the Integreon website as well as a “Contact Us” submission page. All categories of data are used either in support of the data processing services Integreon provides to its clients as a business process outsourcing company, for its own internal market research and human resources functions, or for legal and compliance purposes. Integreon only discloses personal information for its business process outsourcing operations in accordance with instructions it receives from its clients — the data controllers. Integreon does not sell personal information. Integreon will only retain personal data for as long as needed to serve the purposes for which it was obtained as was disclosed at the time of receipt, which may include purposes such as human resources management, provision of services as provided under services agreements, and to comply with legal obligations. Moreover, you have the right to opt out of the use of your personal data being used with automated decision-making technology.