Interbank Offered Rates (IBORs) such as the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) have long served as benchmarks for a multitude of financial products and contractual agreements. This is all about to change. Are you ready?
A lack of preparedness or noncompliance will bring very real consequences including significant reputational and economic losses. Regulators and industry associations are urging the financial industry to start now – establishing plans and beginning the migration to Alternative Reference Rates (ARR). A last-minute scramble will only result in a costly, inefficient and failure prone transition.
Working in partnership with your internal stakeholders, Integreon will assist you in executing your LIBOR strategy by establishing:
- Scope – to assess the full extent of the applicable contracts and clauses to determine realistic timeframes and budget
- Roadmap – to build a detailed plan to identify contracts based on identification of current LIBOR clauses areas of potential risk and to establish prioritizations
- Resources – to identify external expertise and technology required to develop and execute transition plan
Benefits of Integreon LIBOR Transition Services include:
- Ability to support 50+ foreign languages
- Living contract playbooks and process manuals paired with structured governance
- Experience working with leading AI and other technology providers
- Customizable and intuitive analytics, reporting, and dashboards
- Global delivery centers to support scaling at any stage of the project
- Rigorous quality control, customized for contract remediation engagements