March 13, 2020
To our valued clients:
As we continue to see the COVID-19 outbreak progress on a global scale, I want to take this opportunity to update you on the precautionary measures Integreon has taken to protect our employees and ensure minimal or no disruption to client delivery.
With guidance from global and regional health organizations and supported by a comprehensive business continuity plan (BCP), we have implemented the following for all employees and at our delivery centers:
- Ban on all non-essential, international, and “affected area” travel
- Mandatory 14-day “self-quarantine” for employee business and personal travel to and from international or affected locations
- Enablement of employees to effectively work remotely when necessary and with client approval
- Enhanced support for video-audioconferencing in lieu of face-to-face meetings
- Prominent displays and consistent reminders about preventative measures such as handwashing, avoiding touching one’s face, avoiding large group settings, and being aware of other’s recent travel and potential exposure
- Enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing at all facilities
Knowing that all client work is not the same and that clients have different needs and requirements, we have also prepared client specific BCP plans outlining the approach for each client to minimize any potential impact to business as usual.
On behalf of everyone at Integreon, we hope that you, your colleagues, and family are and remain healthy. This is truly a global issue and as such, we are doing all we can to prevent the spread, safeguard our employees, and continue to support our valued clients.