Compliance and Legal Professionals at US/UK Corporations and Law Firms are Increasingly Challenged to Support Exponential Growth of Global Compliance Regulations
Highlights of regulation-specific preparedness among survey respondents included:
- 38% of corporations are still not fully compliant with GDPR, even though the regulation came into force in May 2018.
- 41% of corporations are not fully compliant with CCPA, and 55% are compliant even though CCPA just activated on January 1, 2020.
- 53% of corporations believe they are well-prepared for the LIBOR transition as the LIBOR reference rate expires on December 31, 2021.
- 56% of corporations believe they are well-prepared for Brexit.
- Only 43% of corporations believe they are ready for IM5 (deadline September 1, 2021).
All Subpoena Processing & Compliance Case Studies Solutions What We Do Who We Are Podcasts Risk & Compliance Legal Services Contract Lifecycle Management Business Enablement Services