On-Site Legal Resourcing
The legal industry is facing unprecedented changes and many firms and organizations have streamlined and reduced headcount, making it difficult to scale up to meet spikes in demand. At the same time, the legal profession values consistency; lawyers prefer the same people working on the same deals and projects.
Our on-site legal resource staffing service offers law firms and corporate counsels the flexibility to meet fluctuations in demand and consistency of resources, without the risks and management overhead of permanently adding to headcount.
We provide knowledgeable and dedicated paralegals and lawyers to embed within our clients’ teams on assignments. Integreon’s paralegals and lawyers provide clients support across multiple practice areas. These include labor-intensive document and process management, document review, merger and acquisition (M&A) support, drafting and other paralegal support. We also provide the resources for client-managed, multi-tiered and multi-person teams to take over entire workflows for legal projects.
Integreon’s on-site resourcing solution delivers:
- Flexibility – This service can scale up or down in response to demand. Clients can disengage with short notice, shifting the risk of resource under-utilization to Integreon.
- Reduced management overhead – Integreon is responsible for the recruitment, employment, management and training of the resource.
- Consistent high quality – Integreon’s professionals are assessed and tested to maintain the standards for which the company is known.
- Domain experience – Integreon’s resourcing professionals have experience in areas of law specific to client engagements or will receive specialized training in those areas prior to induction. They are also given legal process and soft-skills training on an ongoing basis to maintain Integreon’s standards of excellence and to continually add value to clients.
- Induction – Resourcing professionals undergo Integreon’s and the client’s (if desired) induction processes for quicker, more effective starts to any project.
- Continuity – Integreon staffs matters with tenured professionals to better ensure the efficiencies that come with continuity and familiarity with projects.
- Motivated staff – Resourcing staff have clear career paths within Integreon, benefitting from the Company’s opportunities for advancement.
Integreon’s on-site legal resourcing services complement the Company’s broad range of LPO services.