With increasing economic pressure and changes taking place in the legal sector, corporate legal departments and their outside counsel are under continuous pressure to both control costs and deliver greater value to clients. Adapting operating models to meet these challenges requires thoughtful design, careful planning, and flawless execution. Integreon’s team of experienced, senior consulting professionals works collaboratively with clients, advising and supporting them through the complex change process to ensure their initiatives achieve the quality and productivity improvements they need to succeed in today’s legal environment.
Integreon’s consulting services provide corporate legal departments and law firms the support they need to systematically assess current opportunities, define and implement innovative solutions, and successfully transition existing services. Key elements of change that Integreon’s consulting capabilities help clients address include:
- Develop a business case for change – Integreon’s experts apply proprietary benchmarks and approaches to analyze legal and business processes and identify productivity, quality, and client experience improvement opportunities.
- Define service levels, metrics, and governance – Integreon helps clients outline service-level requirements, establish baseline metrics, and develop the governance processes required to ensure uninterrupted, high-quality legal services.
- Design and implement new operating models – Integreon designs programs to drive transformation based on each client’s individual goals and appetite for change.
- Apply technology, best practices, and flexible resources – Integreon’s knowledge and breadth of experience provides a foundation from which to support clients, analyze legal processes, and provide advice around the optimal mix and utilization of technology, best practices, and flexible resources to address the challenges they face.
- Plan and manage the change – Integreon’s consultants work with clients to develop comprehensive transition plans and then provide the support needed to implement them. Key aspects of this support include helping to manage the change process and the impact it has on the organization.