Managing and protecting Intellectual Property (IP) is a mission-critical responsibility for any business. As a full-service legal process outsourcing (LPO) provider, Integreon offers a range of customizable IP solutions that touch directly upon the business value chain for our clients.
Integreon’s subject-matter experts – including IP attorneys, PhDs, and individuals with Master’s degrees in engineering or advanced sciences – have years of experience in their respective fields. This gives clients access to a wide range of expertise to help fit their exact IP needs.
IP solutions we offer include:
- Patent and Trademark Due Diligence
- Prior Art Searches: patentability, freedom to operate, validity, and infringement
- Comprehensive Trademark Searches
- Portfolio Analytics: gap analysis, strength assessment, portfolio taxonomic categorization, competitive intelligence, abandonment services, and identification of critical/strategic assets
- IP Portfolio and Docketing Management
- Maintenance of electronic database and docketing support
- Submission and tracking of patent and trademark applications
- Support for office actions
- Patent illustration services
- Recordal verification and update
- Patent/trademark infringement monitoring
- Other Support Available: including, but not limited to, IP litigation document review, objective and subjective data abstraction and coding and contract management services tailored specifically to the pharmaceutical and hi-tech industries.
Read our legal solutions case studies.