Contract Management & Review
Devoting sufficient resources to draft, review, and manage contracts is critical. Improving your ability to meet demand for contract advices and edits and improve service and decrease risks such as unintended obligations resulting from unapproved contract changes, proliferation in language variations that increases chances of inadvertent breaches, and missing key dates related to renewals or price escalations.
Even organizations with contract management software typically need more human resources to address the need. Integreon can solve this problem by providing dedicated teams of outsourced lawyers, onshore or offshore. Integreon’s lawyers draft, review, and manage high-volume, routine contracts, reducing costs by up to 50%, and allowing your lawyers to focus on higher-value work. We work with you to define requirements, establish drafting and review standards, and ensure you are comfortable with all processes and staffing.
Our review teams are experienced with the leading third-party contract management software systems, including Upside, Selectica, Emptoris, Drawloop, and Ariba. We also have experience working with Access and Excel databases to process legacy data on a software system’s back end.
By relying on Integreon’s dedicated team of onshore and offshore lawyers for contract management services, you can:
- Streamline workflows – Our proprietary Tachyon™ workflow software makes it easy to submit and review contracts. We maintain a database of all submissions and changes, as well as a complete audit trail.
- Lower costs – Offshore lawyers can cost as little as 50% of what onshore lawyers cost.
- Add high-value capacity – We free up your lawyers from routine, low-value work so they can focus on high-value and billable activities.
- Manage rights and obligations – We assist you by summarizing executed contracts, identifying key terms and dates, and populating or creating a contracts database. This helps ensure you fulfill your obligations and take advantage of your rights.
- Improve service to clients and reduce risk – With our global delivery platform, we can provide coverage around the clock for faster turnaround. As a result, business people are more likely to submit contracts for review.
- Ensure confidentiality and continuous operations – We operate world-class facilities with state-of-the-art security. We employ a combination of physical and digital measures to protect your data and we have earned ISO 27001 security certification. Numerous backup systems ensure continuous operations.
- Improve morale – Since they will no longer be buried under a mountain of contract requests, your lawyers’ job satisfaction improves which helps you reduce turnover.