About Legal Outsourcing
Legal needs can be unpredictable, making it difficult to run your law firm or corporate legal department efficiently and profitably over time. Legal process outsourcing (LPO) enables you maximize the value of your in-house legal and professional staff by partnering with a provider to delegate non-billable and routine functions in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible.
Benefits of Legal Process Outsourcing
- Delegating high-volume, standardized legal support work lowers costs, increases efficiency, and frees up your legal and professional staff to focus on billable and/or strategic activities.
- Partnering with an LPO provider gives you the ability to expand or contract services to meet fluctuating demand without requiring constant, unpredictable, and unsustainable changes in your organization’s workforce.
- Access to specialized skills for specific projects gives you the resources you need, when you need them, and enables you to quickly adapt to changing needs.
What to Look for in a Legal Process Outsourcing Provider
- Breadth of service – A provider that can deliver a broad set of services will enable you to outsource the work that most makes sense for your firm.
- Global reach – Ensure that the provider can support you globally wherever your needs are, today and in the future.
- Around-the-clock availability – A provider that can deliver 24×7 “follow-the-sun” support will ensure that you have the services you need when you need them.
- People – Ensure the provider has experienced legal talent to provide the best support for your lawyers who are making the legal decisions.
- Technology – A technology-agnostic provider that leverages best-of-breed solutions to complement its services can create more efficiencies to deliver maximum impact to the bottom line.
Learn about Integreon’s legal solutions.