Integreon’s consultants are committed to delivering the strategic guidance and practical assistance you need to succeed in meeting discovery requirements. From friendly advice to detailed planning, you can count on our expertise in national and international issues. Our broad expertise, from planning through production, allows us to help you across all phases of the discovery process to address complex litigation requirements. Our discovery consulting services include:
- Case management consulting - We work with litigation support departments, attorneys, and corporate counsel to develop proper case management methodologies, including Early Case Assessment process. We can also develop an overall project plan and cost structure for collection, processing, and review of litigation data.
- Litigation readiness assessment - Integreon can help determine your level of preparedness to respond to litigation and ensure that your e-discovery plan is current, repeatable, and defensible. We can also assess and provide advice for improving your data retention and destruction policies.
- 26(f) Meet & Confer planning - We can gather information about electronically stored information (ESI) documents and protocols and work with you to develop a strategy and plan for a successful FRCP 26(f) Meet & Confer.
- Data mapping and profiling - Integreon works with you to map internal and external information technology data sources and to conduct semi-annual and annual audits to ensure you are prepared for discovery.
- Software training and support - We offer consultation services on various discovery software products to help select the best product for a particular project or organization and to help you get the most from your technology.