Business services executives are under increasing pressure to simultaneously control costs and provide higher quality support to their firms’ legal professionals and clients. Achieving these objectives in tandem often requires innovative changes to existing operating models. Integreon’s team of experienced, senior consulting professionals works collaboratively with clients, advising and supporting them through the complex change process to ensure their initiatives achieve the impact the firm needs to thrive in today’s legal environment.
Our consulting practice is built on real-world operational experience that our transformation consultants and business services subject-matter experts bring to help clients address their unique operations challenges. Key elements of support that Integreon’s consulting team provides include:
- Develop a business case for change – Integreon’s experts apply proprietary benchmarks and approaches to analyze legal and business processes and identify productivity, quality, and client experience improvement opportunities.
- Define service levels, metrics and governance – Integreon helps clients outline service-level requirements, establish baseline metrics, and develop the governance processes required to ensure uninterrupted, high-quality services.
- Design and implement new operating models – Integreon designs programs to drive transformation based on each client’s individual goals and appetite for change.
- Apply technology, best practices, and flexible resources – Integreon’s knowledge and breadth of experience provides a foundation from which to support clients, analyze legal processes, and provide advice around the optimal mix and utilization of technology, best practices, and flexible resources to address the challenges they face.
- Plan and manage the change – Integreon’s consultants work with clients to develop comprehensive transition plans and then provide the support needed to implement them. Key aspects of this support include helping to manage the change process and the impact it has on the organization.