FT Innovative Lawyers
Challenge to Improve
Integreon is now in its third year of partnership with the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers (FTIL) awards. The awards support and recognize law firms and individual lawyers who are proactively responding to the issues and challenges of the evolving global legal profession. These firms and lawyers are looking to challenge the status quo and for ways to implement innovative solutions for their clients and recognize that long-term success is about developing real partnerships that have:
- Impact – Ensuring consistent, measurable contributions to clients’ profitability and leveraging all legal and non-legal assets and resources for their benefit.
- Intimacy – Building trust through developing a deep understanding of clients’ business issues and problems.
- Imagination – Working with clients to create and expand the depth and breadth of their partnership, enabling continual innovation to shine through.
As a leader in new and rapidly growing markets, Integreon invests heavily in its people, processes, technology, and global delivery platforms to provide innovative solutions for our clients. In over a decade’s history, Integreon has helped global clients such as Clifford Chance, CMS Cameron McKenna, DLA Piper, Microsoft, Linklaters, Osborne Clarke, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, and many more to improve the efficiency of their legal services delivery and consumption by enabling them to focus on their core competencies.
Integreon supports a forward-thinking and innovative approach in shaping the legal services sector. This is why we continue to invest in the most important event in the legal calendar, the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn More about the FTIL Program
- FTIL 2013: 2013 law firm rankings, a link to the report, research methodology and submission guidelines, event photos, and program videos
- FTIL 2012: 2012 law firm rankings, a link to the report, research methodology and submission guidelines, event photos, and program videos
- FTIL 2011: Archived content and materials from 2011