Fax Routing Resource Coordinator (Fargo)
This position is responsible for electronically routing customer faxes according to Integreon and customer procedures and guidelines, for monitoring all project workflow in order to assign and assist the resources needed to meet project deadlines, and for document processing in support of all projects received through Integreon. The employee is responsible for accurate and timely completion of the principal responsibilities listed below. The shift for this position is Evening (2p-10p).
- routing faxes to the appropriate customers according to customer requests and best practices.
- telephone and e-mail contact with customers as required in the course of routing faxes or as assigned by management.
- updating management as needed on faxing status throughout work schedule.
- handing off fax routing duties from shift to shift and communicating with other fax router(s), leadership, and management regarding any new information acquired during shift.
- updating fax routing documentation in coordination with management.
- tracking metrics related to fax routing.
- monitoring and prioritizing project work flow based on deadlines and knowledge levels of scheduled employees. Notifies leadership and management about potential challenges to ensure that all deadlines are met in a smooth, orderly method.
Personal Success Characteristics
The successful candidate must:
- be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- have the ability to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, office machines and adding machines.
- have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints. This position will also need to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- possess the ability to communicate effectively with employees and customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
- possess skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
Previous Experience Requirements
One year experience with word processing software or equivalent experience in an office setting. One to two years’ of customer service experience is preferred but not required.
The requirements for this position are a high school diploma or an equivalent GED and a minimum of one year office related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted. Testing requirements will be maintained through Job Service of North Dakota and the minimum requirements for this position are efficiency in all Microsoft Office Products.
How to Apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting job application and testing instructions. A Word 2003/2010 test and typing test are required through Job Service of North Dakota. Questions can be directed to Lynette at 701.639.5605.