Integreon offers the following advanced research and analytics services, including:
- Equity/credit research: Providing initiation and maintenance reports on publicly-traded instruments to support “buy”, “sell” or “hold” recommendations.
- Valuation analysis: Developing comparable company or transaction valuation metrics and identifying key factors that influence valuations. We can also apply these factors to a new company or transaction to support a proposed valuation.
- Pitch book development: Incorporating data and analytics that can span economic and industry trends, comparables and valuations, stock market performance, and company profiles in a client-ready format for pitching new business.
- Capital structure analysis: Consolidating debt and equity analytics to provide a complete view on their implications to operating metrics and the potential risks and returns to debt and equity holders.
- Funding gap analysis: Reviewing a company’s operating history and prospects, in combination with debt and equity structures, to determine potential financing needs.
- Capital market views and capital efficiency analysis: Analysis of the risk and potential rewards associated with an investment category to identify potentially attractive investments.
- Analysis for new investment opportunities in emerging countries: We provide detailed qualitative and quantitative analytics in emerging markets, where standardized data is often less available and less reliable.
- Detailed product/market research: Profile of a product or market opportunity, including macro- and industry-trends, customer segmentation and potentially proprietary survey data on customer behavior and unmet needs.