To provide professional support to our clients ensuring that they receive consistently excellent services within agreed Service Level Agreements.
To contribute to the delivery a ‘front desk’/‘one stop shop’ for all research requests including legal research, business research, hard copy requests, journal requests, current awareness and know-how requests and training such as:
• Answering a range of legal and business research requests, from quick requests for cases, legislation and basic company information to more in depth analysis of legal developments or sector analysis to support pitch documents or other marketing activities.
• Providing advice on self-service solutions for simpler enquiries, calling on the resources available via the portal.
• Capturing knowledge from requests for future use.
• Ensuring that complex or strategic research is presented in a professional manner.
• Create daily current awareness bulletins (case summaries, legislation, technical, press releases, article summaries), load content to Knowledge System, distribute content by email (rota basis).
Deliver KRS training to lawyers, trainees and new joiners (Webex and in person).