Support the UK based KRS team including:
• Intranet and Knowledge System (Compass/Sharepoint) work – loading/editing documents, trouble shooting, training, gathering development requirements.
• Run Research Monitor reports regularly and on request.
• Assisting in the organisation of data cleansing, organisation and liaison with the Professional Support Lawyers and the central Knowledge team.
• Assist in value added client projects such as Knowledge Audits and client knowledge platforms. Help in the preparation of documentation, completing audit checks, arranging audit interviews, type up spreadsheets, collect and organise data, with analysis where possible.
• Support the Library & Information Services Manager with tasks/projects requiring administrative work, compilation of SLA and MIR data each month.
• Run and load various reports to the Project Office site as required.
• Support the Senior Knowledge Manager with training course booking, administrative tasks and follow up.
• Update lists of password holders on various commercial databases – e.g. PLC, Lexis, Westlaw, FT.
• Special projects as required.