• Proactively maintain a close relationship with all other location Team Leads and management team.
• Responsible for providing leadership and direction to the London team as well as handling all administrative team matters, including:
o On-ground coordination of staff ensuring the department is correctly staffed at all times making sure to follow all departmental processes with regard to planned and unplanned absences;
o Advising and assisting the team on ad hoc issues, questions etc;
o Reporting and Annual Appraisal for staff in London and other locations;
o Primary in-person client liaison in London, providing advice and supporting the team in day-to-day dealing with clients and troubleshooting;
o 100% handle all client complaints escalated by workflow during your shift, where you will explore all options to resolve the issue immediately 90% of time;
o Ensure relevant workflow is informed of any notified absences and that adequate cover is provided;
o Technical document trouble-shooting support as required within the centre or directly with centre users;
o Monitoring productivity of the team ensuring that any issues are identified;
o Liaison with IT/Facilities/Printroom etc as required;
o Primary HR liaison for staff in London;
o Carry out/organise QC audit as per agreed departmental procedures;
o Reporting accurately and timely;
o Ensure all SLA’s are met.
• Ensuring departmental workflow/scheduling is carried out in accordance with agreed procedures and to enforce said procedures.
• Follow, improve and implement all Integreon processes and best practices, offering a minimum of 5 improvements fully implemented per annum.
• Work with workflow to ensure staff deliver all projects on time and on budget with all milestones and SLA’s met.
• To work with Design and Document Services Manager on any ad hoc requests such as material for SLA reporting, meeting preparation etc.