As the Team Leader you will provide advice and coaching to upskill and develop team members, undertaking regular one to ones and ensuring that there is an exceptional standard of customer service and quality provided by your team:
• Effective delegation and work allocation to team members.
• Ensuring client agreed SLA’s are met and monitored.
• Holding monthly team meetings.
• Ensuring SOP’s/process documentation is kept up to date.
• Responsible for teams appraisals and setting of objectives.
• Training new team members.
• Liaising with HR Officers and HR Mangers to ensure correct admin support is being given.
• Working closely with the Payroll team to ensure all information is correct and submitted by payroll cut off.
• Liaising with the Graduate recruitment Team Leader to ensure consistency of approach and processes are realised where appropriate.
To be responsible for all administrative activities associated with the following HR processes:
• Contractual changes: e.g. change of terms documentation.
• Maternity/Paternity and Shared Parental leave.
• Reference requests.
• Probationary periods.
• Salary and bonus.
• Interoffice and client secondments.
• Client work experience scheme and other ad hoc work experience requests.
• Planned and unplanned absence, including carry forward and holiday trading.
• Benefit enrollment and administration (liaising with the Benefits Manager in Glasgow as appropriate).
• Firm-wide practice certificate renewal.
• Flexible working.
• Responding to enquiries from employees and external parties in a timely and professional manner.
• MI reporting (e.g. headcount) analyzing it and presenting it in an easily understood format.
• Arranging invoice payments.
• Filing documentation/emails in the relevant personal files.
• Updating the HR system promptly and accurately to ensure the data is complete.
• Overseeing the prompt response to the HR Admin inbox.
• To provide an operational overview for the dedicated HR team.
• Consistently deliver high quality services on time with a focus on, responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
• Manage and enhance the delivery operation and client relationships on a day to day basis.
• Constantly develop specialised skills in Associates that enable them to produce work efficiently and cost effectively.
• Regularly review performance with Managers for various teams (CMS HRMs, Experienced Hire, Grad Talent and L&D Managers) implementing PIPs, conducting investigation and carry out discipinaries if required.
• Work with the relevant Managers to set objectives for the relevant teams, inputting onto the system, regularly monitoring and assisting with mid-year and annual reviews as and when required.
Compensation & Reward:
• Understand the remuneration and reward strategy and issues relevant to the client, including market and benchmarking analysis and reward activities.
Recruitment and on-boarding:
• Work with the lateral recruitment team to ensure recruitment is managed effectively, cost efficiently and in line with firm policy.
• Work with the graduate recruitment and development team and where necessary, assist as required with candidate attraction, screening and interviewing.
• Manage interoffice and/or client secondments in to, and out, of the client group and associated administration.
HR Policy and Specialist Advice:
• Work with managers to manage sickness absence in line with the client’s policy.
• Provide employment law advice, using specialist assistance as necessary.
• Provide general advice on HR policies such as maternity leave, grievance and disciplinary procedures, flexible working requests, diversity and data protection.
• Manage grievance, disciplinary and dismissal procedures for client groups, calling upon specialist support as necessary.
• Conduct maternity, absence and exit meetings as necessary.
• Day to day dotted line to the mangers of the HR, L&D and Knowledge client teams.
• In conjunction with the managers, conduct annual staff appraisal & objective setting for direct reports onshore.
• Reviewing annual staff appraisals & objective setting in conjunction with the managers.
• Annual compensation discussions with managers.
• Responsible for completion of internal HR processes and procedures (holiday and absence reporting).
• Compile monthly client pack.
• Review and sign off monthly invoices and respond to client or internal requests about Integreon invoicing.
• Build, and maintain, effective relationships with client key stakeholders.
• Propose and implement improvements to processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
• To participate in HR projects as and when required.
• To contribute to process improvements to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
• To support the HR team with employee engagement and seasonal events.
• To obtain correct levels of authorisation for work performed.
• To escalate non-standard situations and difficult cases to the relevant HR Manager/HR Officer.
• To provide administrative support for HR Managers/HR Officers as required.
• To act as a first point of contact to the client group in the absence of the HR Manager/HR Officer.