Undertake collections management duties within the Central Team and at client library sites (on a rota basis), including:
• Processing new orders from clients for journals and books.
• Liaising with clients regarding orders.
• Processing of new books (cataloguing and updating LMS).
• Journal administration.
• Updating client and Integreon systems.
• Reviewing new publications list.
• Administrative support around renewal of materials.
• Provide data to support electronic resource renewal/adoption.
• Password administration.
• Arranging for article copy requests to be provided.
• Physical library management (including admin support for client satellite collections, distribution of new materials, liaising with client post room).
• Providing admin support for budgeting work where required.
• Updating client intranet pages and regular posts (eg new books lists, comms).
• Uploading know how to client know how system.
Training administration, including:
• Tracking requests.
• Updating central training records.
• Booking training sessions with clients and suppliers.
General library service support:
• Support to the Business Intelligence and Current Awareness service (e.g. compiling and sending reports, pulling together simple requests, emailing regular alerts).
• Providing passwords.
• Arranging client-facing meetings for team members.
• Support on production of marketing materials for the service.
• Support on production of reports for clients (e.g. collating information for Monthly Account Reviews).
• Application of best practice.