Your primary responsibilities will include;
. Assisting with contentious litigation matters and the debt recovery process.
. Dealing with significantly aged invoices, working with partners and finance colleagues in removing barriers to payment and providing accurate and timely advice to colleagues and clients.
. Dealing with delinquent debt, assisting in the debt recovery process.
. Delivering management information.
. Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices and enforcement of the client’s credit policies including query resolution and treatment of bad and doubtful debt.
• Assisting in the communication of legal and compliance updates to managers and debt recovery officers, ensuring compliance.
• Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
• Working with the Credit Control Team in minimising overdue debt.
• Ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with department procedures and client service level agreements.
• Liaison with partners on delinquent debt and escalation as necessary.
• The use of the Accounts Receivable Collections System to accurately record recovery information.