FARGO, N.D. – June 18, 2014 – Integreon, a leading global provider of outsourced legal, document, research and business support, announced it has been named the 2014 ChamberChoice Award Winner for “Business of the Year” by the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce. The award was announced May 21 during a ceremony in Fargo, N.D., attended by more than 750 regional business and community leaders.
“Integreon is honored to be recognized for the accomplishments of our Fargo delivery center team. We started in Fargo 13 years ago with one client and one idea. Today, our Fargo center is a cornerstone operation of Integreon’s thriving global business,” said Bob Gogel, CEO, Integreon.
Penny Retzer, General Manager of the Fargo delivery center and Global Head, Document Services, said, “I’m very proud of our Fargo Associates. This award is a reflection of their dedication and commitment to delighting our clients, as well as giving back to their communities.”
The Fargo area Chamber of Commerce received more than 450 submissions for this year’s ChamberChoice Awards, which annually recognizes outstanding businesses and professionals across seven award categories. A judging panel comprised of independent and diverse regional business leaders evaluated applicants in the areas of business growth, innovation, community involvement and achievements.
Integreon’s Fargo delivery center was selected as 2014 Business of the Year based largely on remarkable business growth and contributions to the community, including:
- Current revenue growth that is 45 times what it was when operations began in 2001
- Growth from one client primarily supported by the Fargo delivery center team in 2001 to 55 clients today
- Steady headcount growth over the years, with 50 new positions added each year for the past three years, bringing the total to more than 300 Associates in Fargo
- Significant expansion in facility size, from 5,000 square feet in 2001 to 26,500 square feet today; later this year, a brand new 34,000 square foot facility will open
- Strong community ties with an active corporate social responsibility program, including local volunteer work, supply and food drives, and fundraising for charitable organizations, along with participation in international outreach efforts, such as International Literacy Day, World Environment Day and Integreon’s Joy of Giving Week to collect toys for charities
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, research and business support solutions to leading law firms, corporate legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. Around the globe, Integreon’s 2,200 Associates support more than 250 clients in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. Integreon also excels in business support services such as IT, document processing, finance and HR. With our unrivaled outsourcing experience and industry-leading onshore and offshore capabilities, clients increasingly rely on Integreon to provide value-added solutions and meet their needs in a demanding business environment. Integreon has won more than 40 industry awards over the past five years and supports its global client base from 12 delivery centers across the US, UK, India, Philippines, South Africa and China.
For more information about Integreon’s extensive range of services, please visit www.Integreon.com and follow Integreon on Twitter: @Integreon.