Integreon is proud to sponsor the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Program and Report across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific in association with the FT and its research partner, RSG Consulting.
FT Innovative Lawyers 2016 North American Report
The FT Innovative Lawyers Report for North America is based on a rigorous research process that includes expert analysis, market surveys and hundreds of interviews with legal professionals.
FT Innovative Lawyers 2016 North American Rankings
- Innovation in collaboration - JOINT WINNERS: Seyfarth Shaw; Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher; Choate Hall & Stewart; Bartlit; Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott; Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Enabling clients to innovate: Dechert
- Innovation in legal work in Latin America: Cravath, Swaine & Moore
- Great ideas: Paul Hastings
- Making a difference: Shearman & Sterling
- Managing complexity and scale: Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- New products and techniques: White & Case
- Regulatory work for clients: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- Changing and influencing regulation: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Unlocking and delivering value - JOINT WINNERS: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman; Virginia Conservation Legacy Fund
- Innovation in the business of law - Strategy and changing behaviors: O'Melveny & Myers
- Innovation in the business of law - Data, analytics & intelligence: Littler Mendelson
- Innovation in the business of law - Integrated solutions: Baker & McKenzie
- Innovation in the business of law - Redesigning the service & delivery model: Davis Wright Tremaine
- Innovation in the business of law - Supporting and developing talent: Kirkland & Ellis
- Innovation in the business of law - Technology: Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox
- Innovation in social responsibility - Projects: JOINT WINNERS: Morrison & Foerster; NPX Advisors
- Innovation in social responsibility - Pro bono cases: Dechert
- Legal Innovator of the Year: Harriet Pearson of Hogan Lovells
- Most innovative general counsel: Laura Stein of Clorox
- Driving business and industry transformation: Nasdaq
- In-house legal team innovation: VMware
- Special achievement award: John Schultz of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Most innovative North American law firm: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
See the full 2016 North American Rankings
Top-Ten Predictions for the Future of Legal Innovation
During the FT Innovative Lawyers North American awards event, Bob Gogel, CEO at Integreon, delivered a speech outlining his predictions for the future of legal innovation, and you can read a summary he wrote about it in a LinkedIn blog post.
Photos from FTIL 2016 North American Awards Ceremony
Most innovative North American law firm: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe.
Winner for Legal Innovator of the Year: Harriet Pearson of Hogan Lovells.
View more photos of winners from the 2016 FTIL Awards Ceremony in New York
FTIL 2016 Insights
For more insights from the 2016 FT European Innovative Lawyers program, read the Financial Times Special Report Coverage.
Read about the research methodology for determining this year’s winners.
To learn how Integreon can help you innovate, read about our legal services or contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com.