Integreon is proud to sponsor the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Program and Report across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific in association with the FT and its research partner, RSG Consulting.
FT Innovative Lawyers 2016 European Report
The FT Innovative Lawyers Report for Europe is based on a rigorous research process that includes expert analysis, market surveys and hundreds of interviews with legal professionals.
See the full 2016 European Rankings
The Future of Legal Innovation – Speech by Integreon CEO Bob Gogel
Winner for Most Innovative European Law Firm in 2016
See more videos from the 2016 FTIL Awards Ceremony in London
FT Innovative Lawyers 2015 European Rankings
- Innovation in Social Responsibility - JOINT WINNERS: Herbert Smith Freehills and Sidley Austin
- Innovation in Business Development and Knowledge Management - JOINT WINNERS: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft and Pinsent Masons
- Innovation in Resourcing and Efficiency - Addleshaw Goddard
- Innovation in People - Hogan Lovells
- Innovation in Technology and Data Analytics - Riverview Law
- Innovation in Culture, Brand, and Strategy - Schillings
- Innovation in New Model Legal Businesses - ClientEarth
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Accessing New Markets and Capital - Latham & Watkins
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Driving Value for Clients - Gowling WLG
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: General - Uría Menéndez
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Mergers & Acquisitions - Slaughter and May
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Navigating and Influencing Regulation - Eversheds
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Creating Advantage for Clients Through Speed and Process - Simmons & Simmons
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Restructurings & Reorganisations - Allen & Overy
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Creating New Collaborations - King & Wood Mallesons
- Innovation in Legal Expertise: Monetising Assets - Herbert Smith Freehills
- Legal Innovator of the Year - Charlotte Stalin, Simmons & Simmons
- Young Legal Innovator of the Year - Lise Damelet, Orrick Rambaud Martel
- Innovation in Operational Change In-House - Dell EMEA
- Most Innovative European In-House Lawyer - Maria Varsellona, Nokia
- Most Innovative European In-House Legal Team - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Special achievement award - James Thornton, ClientEarth
- Most innovative European law firm (outside the UK) - VdA
- Most innovative European law firm - Linklaters
Photos from FTIL 2016 European Awards Ceremony
Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe: Linklaters.
Integreon CEO Bob Gogel speaking on the Future of Legal Innovation.
View more photos of winners from the 2016 FTIL Awards Ceremony in London
FTIL 2016 Insights
Read about the research methodology for determining this year’s award winners.
To learn how Integreon can help you innovate, read about our legal services or contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com.