Below is the race line-up:
- May 8, Johannesburg – Kicking off the series of events, Associates in our Johannesburg office are planning to take part in Wings for Life World Run, a race of epic proportions focused on getting runners worldwide, on the same day, at the same time in every corner of the globe out there running for those who can’t due to spinal cord injury. For more details visit: http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com
- May 16, London – Next up will be London Associates taking part in the London Legal Walk on May 16, a 10 km charity fundraising walk in central London to support the London Legal Trust, an independent charity that raises funds for free legal advice services in London and surrounding areas. Visit the following link for more details: http://www.londonlegalsupporttrust.org.uk/our-events/london-legal-walk-2016
- June 4, Fargo – Over in the US we have a number of events planned, starting on June 4 with our flagship race, the Integreon Fargo International Charity Challenge. Taking place at the Iwen and Lions Conservancy Parks, and hosted entirely by Integreon’s Fargo center, the trail race which will include a 5 km, 10 km, 3 hr or 6 hr run/walk, is sponsored by a number of commercial organizations in the Fargo-Moorhead area. Integreon Associates will join members of the general public to raise money for charities Marv Bossart Foundation for Parkinson’s Support, Rape and Abuse Crisis Center, YWCA Cass Clay who work to eliminate racism and empower women and CHARISM who provides support and outreach programs for local at-risk children and families. In support of this we have aired our first ever television commercial with KVRR-TV and we invite you to view it here at www.challenge.integreon.com/commercial
- June 29, Manila – Our Manila delivery center Associates will be taking part in the World Vision Run held at the Mall of Asia Grounds. Funds are pledged for every mile ran on a 10 or 21 km course. World Vision is a humanitarian organization where funds raised go to their child sponsorship program which is now reaching out to about 100,000 Filipino children, giving them access to education, health care, protection, and other community development initiatives; thereby making a difference in these children’s lives. For more details, visit the following link: http://www.worldvision.org.ph/worldvisionrun2016
- August 20 and 21, Bristol – A number of Associates from Bristol will be joining in the Tough Mudder Challenge, raising funds for a local charity in a 10-12 mile mud and obstacle course where teamwork and camaraderie will be needed to overcome the physical strength, stamina, and mental grit required to get through this race. For more details visit: www.toughmudder.co.uk
Click here to know more about Integreon International Charity Challenge.