Integreon is proud to sponsor the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Program and Report across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific in association with the FT and its research partner, RSG Consulting.
FT Innovative Lawyers 2015 North America Report
The FT Innovative Lawyers Report for North America is based on a rigorous research process that includes expert analysis, market surveys and hundreds of interviews with legal professionals.
FT Innovative Lawyers 2015 North American Rankings
- Innovation in Legal Expertise - Enabling Clients' Business: White & Case
- Innovation in Legal Expertise - Expanding Clients' Business: JOINT WINNERS: Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Latham & Watkins and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Innovation in Legal Expertise - Protecting Clients' Business: Sullivan & Cromwell
- Innovation in a Social Responsibility Project: Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
- Innovation in a Pro Bono Case: Crowell & Moring
- Innovation in the Business of Law - Compliance and Technology: Littler Mendelson
- Innovation in the Business of Law - Forward Thinking: Dentons
- Innovation in the Business of Law - New Models: JOINT WINNERS: Thompson Hine and Paul Hastings
- Innovation in the Business of Law - Talent Development: Crowell & Moring
- Most Innovative Canadian Law Firm: Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg
- Most Innovative Law Firm in North America: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Legal Innovator of the Year: Susan Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Most Innovative General Counsel - Special Mention: Edward Knight, Nasdaq Thomas Russo, Group General Counsel, AIG
- Most Innovative In-House Legal Team: Ansell
- Special Achievement Award: Jami McKeon, Chair, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
See the full 2015 North American Rankings
Photos from FTIL 2015 North American Awards Ceremony
Most Innovative Law Firm in North America: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
Legal Innovator of the Year: Susan Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster.
Special Achievement Award: Jami McKeon, Chair, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
View more photos of winners from the 2015 FTIL Awards Ceremony in New York
FTIL 2015 Insights
For more insights from the 2015 FT North American Innovative Lawyers program, read the Financial Times Special Report Coverage.
For more information, including about research methodology, visit the FTIL North American home page. To learn how Integreon can help you innovate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.